Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

Wayne, I have a 2010 Hino GH with one of those terrible

Customer Question

Hi Wayne, I have a 2010 Hino GH with one of those terrible ceramic clutches in it. The clutch feels ok but wont let you engage gears .The main adjuster just moves the clutch further out the pedal.Also the clutch is very abrupt on release and has no feel about it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
HI I'm Wayne I will help you with this Thank you for asking for medo you have the 2' in free play , is this the hydraulic clutch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, and it is a hydraulic clutch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, and it is a hydraulic clutch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes ,and it is a hydraulic clutch
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Morning sorry for the delay , I go off line normal at 9:30 cst Pmwhat you are describing is the slave cylinderis leaking pass the seal internally , not letting the the pressure plate release all the way from the discI hope this helped you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hi If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more starIf not use the reply button, not Bad/Poor serviceThis is the only way I get Credit for the QuestionI took the time to answer you Please take the time to reply Wayne