Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

Have a stock c15 with twin turbos was wondering if I should

Customer Question

Have a stock c15 with twin turbos was wondering if I should update my twin turbos too bigger ones for more horse and better fuel?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this What is the reason of looking to up grade Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pull big hills and don't want too have to lug it up or constantly have to downshift too lower gears, have 550hp with a 13speed and 3.36 rear ends
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that You Sir already have a Power houseHad a customer , that had that in a KW, C15 550 Hp, twin turbosMy Gosh that was a mussel truckyou can have it turned up to 620 Hp, Better Hill Climb, more power The cons of this ::: will burn pistons and liners , and go thru injectors I suggest you stay with what you have You have the Beast on the Road Now Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to put a tune of some sort not a lot, want too get my torque up too 2050 and 600 hp
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
HI You can do that , at a Cat Dealer , or Cat shop ask them to reset the ECM parameter and get you up to what you want Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Morning I am just following up with you did my answer help you let me know, please Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
HI I took the time to answer your questionPlease take the time to reply to me Thanks , Wayne