Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I turn it over in the pond and got it out change the oil, air

Customer Question

i turn it over in the pond and got it out change the oil, air filers, it like it lock up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the battery is good turn the key it try to turn over but it won't like fluid in the cylinder
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Do nothing before you either remove the glow plugs or injector nozzles. Water on top of a piston!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Make and model? If engine has glow plugs, that is the easiest to remove, that will let engine turn.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah the injectors seem like they're super hard to get out I can't move my got the lines off I didn't want to break anything
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Did you get engine freed up? Please ACCEPT to close