go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

What is a good combination and torque and fuel mpg for

Customer Question

what is a good combination for hp and torque and fuel mpg for a Detroit? meaning rears and transmission setup
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I am looking to carry on average around 84000 every load pulling logs.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: that is it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 8 months ago.
The one that's selling well it's the 505hp -1850. Dt12 trans with 411 rears I've seen it up to 7mpg as long as you don't beat on it