go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.

I have a 2012 Freightliner M2 box truck -- 26' (former Penske).

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Freightliner M2 box truck -- 26` (former Penske). I need to wire for trailer towing to standard 7 blade connector. Trailer will generally be tandem axle (landscape type) with electric brakes on one or both axles. Please provide info on parts needed and wiring instructions -- with diagrams if available. The VIN number on the truck is 1FVACWDT0CDBD5532. Thanks. *****
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 6 months ago.
click on the linkthis is what you need you will will a trailer pdmpins and wire to make this happen you will need to wire into plug c2 of the chassis modulethe chassis module is located under the cab drivers side mounted to a bracketLet me know if you have anymore questions
i just noticed the link didn't takei have sent a request to ja to have them put it on therebe patient as im sure it will be posted shortlyty
while we are waitingplease tell me if there are wires coming from that c2 plugthis will tell me if the truck is pre wired trailer brakes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I still need to pick up the truck. I"ll get back to you in a few days.