Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

My name is ***** ***** I work at...! My name is ***** ****

Customer Question

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I work at...
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I work at THE TRUCK SHOPPE in Sacramento CA. I have a 2012 International Dura star 4300 the VIN is 3HAMMAAN0CL641481. My problem is that the FUEL PUMP is bad and needs replaced but my Local IHT dealer cant find me the correct FUEL PUMP they keep giving me a 2 wirepump without the CAN L,CAN H or FPM wiring. They say there is no 5 pin Fuel pump listed and to just use the 2 pin fuel pump but when you do you get an error CODE 931 FMI 19 ( Network Data Error) Do you know the correct part number for the right Fuel Pump or a way to make this work. I seen you posted a schematic of the 5 wire pump so I hoping that you know more than the Dealer here in Sacramento.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm WayneI will try to help you with this what is the P/N of the pump they are giving you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(###) ###-####94
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here are some photos
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I will look into this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have solved this on my own, Thanks for trying. The answer is that there is no part available so you have to use a 2 wire pump and then go into the ECU parameters and delete the parameter 77521 fuel pump control or you will get a fault code for data communication CODE :931 FMI:19 .