Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a code 32 on 377 peterbilt do you have time to talk

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What year is the Pete and what engine do you have?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
Do you still need assistance with this or do you need this closed?