Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have freightliner car hauler to was fine then didn't engae

Customer Question

have freightliner car hauler to was fine then didn't engae at next stop looked underneath bolts loose. tightened it was quiet worked great. 2 stops later wont engage. air supply to pto good
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: just did
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help but it seems all of your info did not post. What did not engage and what bolts are loose? What circuit are you working on and your year, make, model chassis as well? Engine make and model?
Are you talking about the PTO mounting bolts to the transmission?
Hi, Did you get this resolved?