Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** Stone and I need to know how to bypass

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Stone and I need to know how to bypass the air dryer on a 2005 kenworth w900L
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The truck isn't building air. It has air coming from the compressor and the governor and the air dryer but nothing past the air dryer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Which style air dryer do you have? If the frame mount ant not the tank mount, you just take the 3/4 inch hose and use an adapter to attach it to the 1/2 inch hose that goes to the tank. If it is the tank mount, then you will need to make an adapter with several fittings to attach to the tank. That is harder to do.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?