Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I am having a leake at the transmission, they reseal it at

Customer Question

I am having a leake at the transmission, they reseal it at freightliner, also put clutch break, then change the hub seal on one wheel. How many hours of labor should this be?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It's a Freightliner heavy truck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 10 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist which wheel???did they remove the trans from the truck??? Roy
how many times have you listed this and who do you want to answer you????