Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a GF 26094384 brake rec. what is connection

Customer Question

I have a GF 26094384 brake rec. what is connection for the L1 (A) wire??
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Can I get teh year, make, model of the vehicle you are working on? What is this number for?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?