Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling

I cannot get the spindles undercarriage to take grease

Customer Question

I cannot get the spindles for the undercarriage to take grease anymore. Can one pull the cap bolts off of the spindles and pull the entire undercarriage off and clean and regrease.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what we do is , remove the grease Zerk, get a drill smaller the the holeclean it out with the drill bitthen use a propane torch to heat it up, this will melt the grease then insert the fitting and grease it againI hope this helped you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will try that , we have done that in other situations. It will take me a while to complete the task
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
HI Yes that usually works, Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for questionWayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I am just following up with you did my answer help you Let me know , Please Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi Just a follow up with you I took the time to answer your question, Please take the time to reply to me Wayne