Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling

Cummins ISB 300 HP in a Freightliner Custom Classics Chassis

Customer Question

Cummins ISB 300 HP in a Freightliner Custom Classics Chassis - 38' Coachmen Cross Country RV.
Engine is missing after the first 120 miles driven this year. Tank was topped off last fall. Is there a fuel-water separator or fuel filter that I can bleed, and if so, where is it located? Thank you very much. No fuel stabilzer was added prior to the winter.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this filter should be on passenger side of the engineif you did not add any stabilizer, I suggest you dothis may be your miss, add 2-3 bottles of fuel additive 911 to the tank and some in the fuel filter after you change filter and fill with fresh clean fuel I hope this helped you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne