Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Challenger mt535b cvt tech star: challenger mt535b 4wd light

Customer Question

challenger mt535b 4wd light on dash wont go off. light stays on even with switch unplugged. have no codes. also diff lock indicator light wont come on. have checked fuses, switches, (with test light).
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  SprinterRob replied 6 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so I can research this for you?Also, what is the make and model of the scanner or code reader that was used to retrieve codes on your vehicle? Keep me posted... Thank you, Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Robert,
No dodge, this is a tractor, sold by caterpillar under brand name challenger manufactured by agco
Sorry about that, the system inadvertently categorized your question as a dodge. Let me see if I can correct this for you... Thanks for your understanding...Robert