Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have this detroit s60 egr have a code temperature gh 302F

Customer Question

Hello
i have this detroit s60 egr
have a code for oil temperature high 302F
already changed the temperature sensor ,wiring and plug
what could cause it
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the temp sensor,wiring and connector were all replaced and the issue is still showing this high engine oil temperature this can be due to a fault internally in the engine computer causing this here needing replaced.I have seen the engine computer fail in the past before on other models needing replaced for this and other faults.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

Ignore. This posted to wrong question. I responded on your other one.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.

Hi Amandeep, Its Dan. What is the flash code or fault code number you are getting?