Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

07 14litre Series 60 running hot new radiator water pump

Customer Question

07 14litre Series 60 running hot new radiator water pump stats and temp sensor I don't know what else to do can you help? Thanks ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I sht it my infared all over thblock head but aslong as its not loaded it wont get over 200 Ps fan cluch kicks in as normal 205
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What temps are you reaching and have you verified the fan clutch is not slipping from a worn clutch or air leaks and possible loose belt? Are you getting any fault codes?