Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Pearl need help with a 864 track loader codes 05-09 and

Customer Question

Pearl need help with a 864 track loader codes 05-09 and 05-14
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Started with the boom and bucket not working properly, and very slow, drive worked great. checked all the basics, changed out the aux. coils and lift and tilt coil and stem and then got codes 05-09 and 05-14 and the engine shuts off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: There is a small filter at the bottom of the machine with about 4hoses going to it inside there is a cone shaped filter , there was metal and pieces of ruber at that filter, cleaned out but it still no hydraulics , before the coils and stems were changed out we did have drive motors working good and strong, but slow lift and tilt
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Bare with me while I look up these codes. What is your serial number?

05-09 is hydraulic charge pressure low..... Check for a loose or worn belt for your pump causing a slip in the pulley

check for a restricted filter and if metal/debris is found possible faulty pump

05-14: hyd charge pressure extremely low.

check the pump drive and if ok look for signs of a faulty pump