Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

My name is ***** *****, have a 2013 international, ambulance

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****, have a 2013 international, ambulance application, brake pressure buzzer and light come on intermittingly, changed master and switches attatched to master and also relay. It was off for a fewdays but has returned????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just that the light and buzzer come on for no apparent reason, does not seem to affect brake performance.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try top help. If the switches and harness connections check good then verify any small leaks in the system or possible air left in the system that would cause the light to come on. Try bleeding the brakes thoroughly to remove any remaining air. Let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The brakes were blead thoroughly when the master was replaced, local dealer suggested it, how can I check the booster for leaks? Does the booster also have vaccumm?

Yes the booster works off engine Vacuum and some have a separate electric vacuum pump. Click here for a test video.

Booster test

There is a check valve fitting inline going to the booster as well on the vacuum line from the engine... Check for a faulty check valve

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately I have a problem with the billing and no one wants to reply to me about it. I submitted a question which was suppose to cost 18.00 but was charged over 40.00.

Hi, I will send this over to customer service for you. Experts have nothing to do with the billing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am trying to rate your service and it keeps sending me to another screen. Please e-mail me something to rate your service

thanks for the update, Let me see if it opens thing up when I post a reply to allow you to rate.

Did customer service connect with you and get everything resolved?