Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin,
Experience:  Field Technician at Thompson Tractor Company
29889544

I have a error code come up on my T300 bobcat. It is M3404

Customer Question

I have a error code come up on my T300 bobcat. It is M3404 and was trying to figure out how to fix it. Can you help me out?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It will not start and I get a M3404 error code
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Heavy Equipment Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Heavy Equipment Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Heavy Equipment Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 8 months ago.

That is a communication with the back of the display panel I would check your connection on the back may have corrosion or worked loose some how if they are ok then it will need to go to a bobcat dealer for reprogramming let me know if you need more help.