Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I'm having problems with my control switch ac the blower not

Customer Question

I'm having problems with my control switch for my ac the blower not coming on, working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: turned on my defrost one day and the heat came vents not to the top of the window and I notice the ac light came on also
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. What is the year make and model of your truck?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a 2010 freightliner columbia
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
one day I turn the defroster on, no heat was blowing on the window, then I notice on the panel that the light for ac was on what ever happen, now I don't have no ac or heat in cab, heater working in sleeping, check the fuse panel everything was ok

Thanks for the update. Check the dash display for Sam cab fault codes that are AC related. This will help pinpoint the problem area in the circuit. Click on this link for the Troubleshooting help and diagrams to assist in testing the circuit. Let me know

Troubleshooting 2