Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

It's on an international, he said last night in the truck

Customer Question

it's on an international
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he said last night in the truck just died out on them so I went out today and put two batteries in it to make sure I had two Good batteries I checked all the fuses in the battery is all the fuses in the fuse panel in the truck and then the on the firing wall and checked all the relays and everything's good I have juice to the starter but I'm still not getting power to the instrument cluster and it won't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the year and chassis model of your truck and engine model?

Expert:  Andy replied 8 months ago.

Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ? Have you checked all the wiring and connectors for the ECM clean power feed ? It is a smaller harness that starts at the batteries and runs all the way to the engine ECM .