Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 2005 freightliner m2 with a mbe 4000 just had the

Customer Question

I have a 2005 freightliner m2 with a mbe 4000 just had the compressor replace right after it replace I have a oil leak coming from the area the compressor is took it back to freightliner they told me it the crankcase filter houseing need resealing how do i get to it or what need to be reseal I think they did it when they replace the compressor but of course they say they did not do it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Do you have the engine serial number by chance?

See PDF page 5 here.... If they removed the hose and disturbed the seal then yes they touched it to get to the compressor

Or PDF page 21..... You will see it is right at the compressor area they were working in....