Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 80's b7100hst ,changed hyd fluid and filter now 3ph

Customer Question

I have a 80's b7100hst ,changed hyd fluid and filter now 3ph lift will not operate. Everything else works fine
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have the older style that has a diverter valve under the seat. I added lines so I could use attachments like log splitter ect. After changing and filling fluid and filter everything works except the lift, no noise just no fluid and I was told not to overfill or I would damage the pump. So the fluid is full and everything works except the lift
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No other problems ,but I can't bleed the accessory line I added because they work off the lift lines
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Was it working before the lines were added for the attachments? If you loosen the pressure pipe connection coming to the three point, do you have oil flowing? Is the lever/knob on the front of the three point housing open? Did you add an adapter for the lines, or just added lines to the existing valve body?

i see my response is showing as customer!