Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

My friend has purchased a 2014 Peterbuilt Freight liner. The

Customer Question

My friend has purchased a 2014 Peterbuilt Freight liner. The cabinet with the table has two more pull outs under it, but no tray or tub or indication what is supposed to be there. His birthday is ***** up--I'd like to find out what is supposed to be there and get replacements. I cannot find anyone who can get me an answer--sorry this is not a mechanical problem.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Freightliner and Peterbilt are two different makes of trucks. In order to look up the info, I will need to get the make of the truck and the model at a minimum. The full VIN number is ***** but I can work with the other two as well.

I'm going to presume it is a Peterbilt though since Freightliner doesn't offer too much for the sleepers with tables like they used to, unless the sleeper is custom built in which case my hands will be tied because each sleeper maker uses their own parts setup.

If I can get the information on the truck, I will see what I can find on the build/parts data.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Never mind--I got word that he found the missing items.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

i will request this be closed.

Good evening.