Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2012 volvo 670 d13 engine. And it shows ats status

Customer Question

I have a 2012 volvo 670 d13 engine. And it shows ats status temporary lockout. How can i fix this ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its was flashing regen. So i stopped and initiate a parked regeneration. And now the dpf light is solid on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Any idea how i can clear the temporary lockout ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What do you have logged for fault codes?

Temporary lockout prevents performing a regeneration when a regeneration is not needed.Permanent lockout prevents performing a regeneration when a condition exists that requires vehicle service. Take the vehicle to a Volvo Truck dealer. A minimum engine temperature of 35 C (95 F) is required for regeneration

That was right from the manual for FYI.

Let me know what you have for fault codes

To perform a parked regeneration, the clutch pedal must not be depressed, the service brakemust not be engaged and a PTO must not be engaged or the PTO must be able to operateabove the minimum engine speed required.

To perform a parked regeneration, the accelerator pedal must not be depressed, the transmission must be in the neutral position and the vehicle speed must not be above zero.

To perform a parked regeneration, the park brake must be engaged and there can be no active fault codes. The system will time-out if the duty cycle is inadequate to support an automatic regeneration or if there is a problem that is preventing regeneration. Attempt to perform a parked regeneration or take the vehicle to a Volvo Truck dealer for a service regeneration.

A minimum exhaust temperature of 250 C (482 F) is required for regeneration. The minimum vehicle speed for an automatic regeneration is 40 km/h (25 mph). When Disable REGEN is selected in the Cancel REGEN sub menu, regeneration is inhibited. Select Enable REGEN to allow regeneration.