Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

2010 MITSUBISHI FUSO CODES P1421 AND P1422. I KNOW THEY ARE

Customer Question

2010 MITSUBISHI FUSO CODES P1421 AND P1422. I KNOW THEY ARE TEMP SENSOR CODES BUT WHAT TEMP SENSOR IS IT REFERRING TOO AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: TRUCK HAS THOSE 2 CODES IN PCM. THEY RESET IMMEDIATLY AND TRUCK WILL NOT GO INTO REGEN
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: NO
JA: Our top Heavy Equipment Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Heavy Equipment Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Heavy Equipment Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Can I get the VIN of the vehicle? I want to see if you are showing the software update on this. There is a software error on this year of trucks for the constant 2 codes coming up due to an error in the pressure sensor. I want to rule that out right quick for you.

Are you in limp mode as well ir just not going into regen mode? How are you getting the codes? Do you have a scanner that can pull live data? If so, what are the temps for the dpf inlet and outlet? That will assist in ruling out a plugged dpf.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?