Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Jeremey, I just overhauled my DT466 2002 international. I

Customer Question

Jeremey,
I just overhauled my DT466 2002 international. I have had a engine light come on since the rebuild and a loss of power. (thinking default) The engine blew a cylinder o-ring and got anifreeze in the oil. I have replaced the IRP. Now when cold the truck starts ok but after it warms up the engine light comes on (driving) and it goes into safe mode. I have shut it off to reset computer and started back up and it regains power until the light comes on again.
Now when trying to restart (warm) it takes a long time to start or not at all. I am leaning towards the HPOP. I have not replaced the ICP yet but have it coming. Could the HPOP been damaged from the coolant.? Also it has all new injectors and o-rings installed.
Tim
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 9 months ago.

Hi Tim, My name is***** you looking for Jeremy in particular? If so I can send a message to him to see if he is on or if you would like me to help let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If I can get an answer it won't make a difference.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Ok, Have you pulled fault codes or do you need help accessing them?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dan.
I was trying to cancel this order when you responded. The web site said it would charge my credit card $5 initially then if satisfied I would be charged $28. When the order went in it charge me the full $28. I would like to cancel my question due to the difference in charges that were stated.Tim

Your deposit sits with the site and the expert gets nothing until positive feedback is left or accepted answers and then receives a percentage and the site keeps the rest... My screen shows 14.... the site would get the remainder.

Ill send it over to be closed and refunded. Im heading to bed anyway. I help on here in between jobs and at night

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Dan. I just spoke to a rep.

Pleasure to help. Thats odd... It was closed for further posting a few moments ago