Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a cummins isx in a 2000 Kenworth. I just did a

Customer Question

I have a cummins isx in a 2000 Kenworth. I just did a inframe overhaul. When we first started the motor every thing seemed normal, engine ran good no fault codes. I shut the motor off finshed up some odds and ends and restarted the motor. When we restarted the motor I now have a fault code 319. I believe that is an internal clock fault. Other than that the truck runs very good. My problem is I don't know were to start looking for the problem to clear the fault. I am not sure if there is any relation but the oil temp gauge also is not operating. All the other gauges work properly.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I covered every thing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 8 months ago.

What is the engine serial number

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
14011985