Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a eng fault code. i have check the reset breaker and

Customer Question

i have a eng fault code. i have check the reset breaker and oil level. everything seems normal. if i turn off the apu then turn on again the eng. fault returns in about 15 seconds. i did find a broken terminal at the apu toggle switch. i replaced the toggle switch with a good quality switch but the code remains. suggestions?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mark, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete fault codes you are getting and also is this isolated to the APU unit or the truck engine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fault code is an engine fault code on my thermoking tri PAC A P U. There is not codes on the truck engine.

What fault code is it you are getting? I will look it up for you and offer some troubleshooting help