Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a fuel pressure pr0blem, Truck as problem with power,

Customer Question

Have a fuel pressure pr0blem
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Truck as problem with power
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Okay
JA: What else should I tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic?
Customer: The truck does not have any power from the start like catching the fuel and is buckling when I shot gears
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Heavy Truck Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** is the year make and model of your truck and engine make and model?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?