Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Have 2006 mt45 freightliner left dash board lights stay lit

Customer Question

have 2006 mt45 freightliner left dash board lights stay lit
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is a p1000 for fedex ground step van
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have no other electrical issues in your vehicle here besides this light staying lit this can be due to an internal electrical fault in the instrument panel cluster itself needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced.In some cases the circuit board can short out internally and cause this fault here.If this is not what is occuring or if you have any other electrical issues let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete