Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

WAs on a up slope ran out of fuel. fueled up and now cranks

Customer Question

WAs on a up slope ran out of fuel. fueled up and now cranks but doesn't start. Made sure fuel in lines. Cranks but no spark. ??? I think all fuses good. Checked 2x
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: New holland ls 180
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Did you bleed the fuel up to the injection pump? If so, you then need to loosen the high pressure injection lines to the injection nozzles at the head, and crank until you have fuel squirting, not just dribbling,. Then tightening the lines and start engine.

If you get nothing from the injector high pressure lines, check voltage to the fuel shutoff solenoid in the injection pump.