Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2016 Volvo day cab with a D13 engine has 40,000

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2016 Volvo day cab with a D13 engine has 40,000 miles when truck is parked with key off, you can hear the turbo actuator cycle every 10 seconds or so, and will continue to cycle until you disconnect batteries.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Take the truck in for warranty work. There is an issue with the ECM still getting power to the engine. Either the ignition key is fsulty or the ECM is faulty.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.