Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Its fuel in my filtermy truck want crank I just want to know

Customer Question

its fuel in my filtermy truck want crank I just want to know do a 205 freightliner Columbia with a c13 cat carry a fuel pump
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: i put a new starteron it that's all try to crank it would not crank check the primer the filter is full
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: only thing i put more fuei in it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.

So the engine spins over but does not start? Or does it not even spin over?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok the last time i had it crank i let it run about hour trying to let the batteries charge good so the next day i try to crank it i found out the batteries was bad i replace the batteries then my starter went on me i put a new starter on it try crank it wouldn't crank so i put more fuel in it thanking that's was the problem so i have prime it fuel in the filter want crank
Expert:  Cat Man replied 10 months ago.

When you say it will not crank, will it not even spin over? Or does it spin over but just not start?