Jackie Dempsey
Jackie Dempsey,
Experience:  Diesel Technician at Cummins Pacific
89779026

I have a FL70 with a ISB 215 5.9 cummins. Has a code 115.

Customer Question

Hi. I have a FL70 with a ISB 215 5.9 cummins. Has a code 115. Looking for wiring and connector pin positions to test harness. Also what voltage I should have on pins for cam and crank sensors. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine goes in to default mode. No power. Hard to turn over 1500 RPM. Issue started fast, drove fine one day. Then would not run with power next day. Another shop scanned unit for me. Showed code 115, cam crank signal fault?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jackie Dempsey replied 9 months ago.

Hello! I will gladly assist you with your question today, I have attached a t/s guide, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask ;) Also you will recieve a link to rate the service you received today, once the situation has been resolved please rate my answer. Thank you!

Hello there! I just wanted to check back in to see if you had any further questions? If so please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Jackie I am in need for the wiring harness and connector view. With voltage value of pins and wiring. I do not seem to have battery power to the cam & crank sensors. Need to know where power is coming from and where it goes to. Have pulled wiring harness and I will be checking for damage.

I had a feeling you were looking for the exact schematic but I thought I would start off with the t/s tree first to see if that helped. Do you happen to have the engine serial number? I can send over that schematic for you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do have it and I should have sent it to you. 56531585. Thanks Kirk.

Thank you, ***** ***** just a moment

I am sorry for the delay, please let me know if these help ;) I can not send the entire diagram in a file (must be purchased at a Cummins location unfortunately) but the screen shots should assist you.

next up:

You can pin out the Cummins harness using this diagram, any questions please let me know!

Hello! I hope that this information found you well, if you have any further questions please let me know! Also please take a moment to rate my service :) Thank you!