Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

Have a tachi 200 harvester blew a 50 amp fuse pulled the

Customer Question

Have a hitachi 200 harvester blew a 50 amp fuse pulled the emergency stop lever to kill engine because no eletronics would work now that we have fuse replaced and eletronics work won't start acts like it is starving for fuel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The reason it blew the fuse was the relay by the battery fell out of its holder and touched the frame causing a short
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

What engine is this? Most emergency stop cables, cut off the air supply, and has a reset at the end of the cable to reset the flapper.

With any emergency stop, there has to be a reset.

Did you find problem?