Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** I have a 1991 mci 102c3 model

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have a 1991 mci 102c3 model cummings non electric with an Allison transmission I have the do not shift code in the key pad shift module and the check transmission light is on how can you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i check the atec fuse on the battery side is okay ,have 13 volt on the 12volt side ,fuses on the baggage bay 2 with 12 volt and one with 25.6 volt ,the breaker has 25.6 volt in ,ground activates, 12 volts in and 12 volt out still bus would have the do not shift light on and would not let me change from neutral to drive or reverse
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If you have not had the fault codes checked this should be done to see if any codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and correct this issue here.If this is or has been done and no codes have set let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete