Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

Name fathalla i need year of built cat engine 050y0628

Customer Question

name fathalla i need year of built for 2 cat engine 050y0628 050y0634 and horse power and rpm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have 2 caterpillar engines i need to know year of built and hp and rpm
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for asking your question. I can help you with this.

The system is showing these engines are from 1986. They are 3512 marine engines. They both are 1600 rpm engines. The 50Y00628 shows an HP of 1055. The 50Y00634 shows an hp of 1175.

Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 11 months ago.

Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.