Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

2007 peterbilt 386 cad id lights inop
, the lights on

Customer Question

2007 peterbilt 386 cad id lights inop
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: the lights on top of the cab dont work. I am pretty good with wiring but I don't have any info on how this is wired
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I have checked all fuses, looked all in the dash, found the relays but need more information
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
where is my help
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

If you can I would trace and follow the wiring leading from the top cab lights to where the wiring leads to and see if any wiring is found to be shorted or damaged in any way needing repaired or replaced.If this is checked and found o.k. let me know.If you would prefer to leave this question open for someone else here that may have more info on this let me know as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete