cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

There is a fault code check engine symbol and exhaust with

Customer Question

there is a fault code check engine symbol and exhaust with exclamation point tried to manual start regen but doesn't seem to start ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just the code/symbols on the dash 2016 Peterbilt 389 600 cummins isx
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 9 months ago.

Hi My name is ***** ***** I can try to assist you today. First off, is this the first time its done anything like this? How many KM's and Hrs are on the unit and what do you do with the truck? Long Haul, Dump Truck, Etc? Just want to get a better idea with what your doing with the truck so i can recommend accurately. Does this unit run DEF fluid, is the tank full? did you run it low at any point, or just recently topped it up? Thanks

Expert:  cumminsdr replied 9 months ago.

Hi thank you for requesting me . I see this is a very new unit. can you provide the engine serial number and any fault codes present on the dash . Thanks