Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Have manual 6 transmition 2002 isuzu frr 6hk1 7.8 ..i am

Customer Question

Hi have manual 6 transmition 2002 isuzu frr 6hk1 7.8 ..i am installing a PTO for a hydraulic machine ..and in side the dash only has a harness conector for intall a switch and active de pto..and i just jumped d cables ,the pto light came on cluster and i can hear a rrelay clic but the idle o rpm no increase
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Appatent
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

You have to go into a program called IDSS as it is hooked to the truck and activate that feature. The truck doesn't have the PTO from factory so the feature is turned off. Once you turn it on, you can raise the PTO with the cruise control. Until you do that change, the truck will not idle up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?