Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Left florida this morning and my heater was working fine.

Customer Question

Left florida this morning and my heater was working fine. Cut it off and moved the switch to cold with it off. Cut it back on and move switch to heat and now it's blowing room temperature, not hot.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the year, make, model, and engine of vehicle?

Are the actuators working properly as in you can hear the air change as they adjust?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy