Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2007 international it will start on alittle

Customer Question

i have a 2007 international it will start on alittle starting fluid and run good but if you turn it off it wont start back
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jackie Dempsey replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be glad to assist you with this question. Can you please tell me what engine model you have?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I would suggest having the tires checked first for they are the most common. Then I would have the u joints checked and possibly the drive shaft balanced. That would rule out a wheel issue and drive shaft issue for certain.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy