][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Experience:  310T Red Seal- Truck and Coach Technician
12570002

Have a 2008 Kenworth T300 changed foot valve now brake

Customer Question

Have a 2008 Kenworth T300 changed foot valve now brake lights stay on. Did I cross an air line
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I can help you today. Wanted to start by saying welcome to Just Answer. So it may not be a crossed line. First thing I would recommend checking is whether the pedal is free from being sticky, possibly not releasing the entire way so the switch is thinking it's on slightly. Just wanted to give yout an idea how this works, unless you rate the question the site keeps the deposit and the expert doesn't, so I don't mind how many times we have to go back and forth to try and solve your problem as long as your rate the question. After your inspect the pedal and plunger assembly to be free, lubricated and not jamming or anything let me know and we can go from there. Thank you!

Hi Sir, did you have a chance to take a look at your pedal today? Please let me know, Thanks!

Hi David, as long as the question is still open I will be available to help you with the pedal issue. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please keep in mind that if you don't respond to finish, the question will time out so its important to get your value for your question instead of loosing the deposit without anything in return. Goodluck!