Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

I have a 1999 international 4700 series. when applying the

Customer Question

I have a 1999 international 4700 series. when applying the brakes, the left rear stays locked up until I open the bleeder screw to release the pressure, I have replaced the calipers twice along with the brake pads and rear brake hoses and it continues to lock up, what is happening with this?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

May I get the full VIN so I can see your ABS setup on the Navistar site? I will need the whole thing, not just the last 8.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1HTSCAAM3XH218889

Expert:  supertech52 replied 1 year ago.

Is it a 4 piston caliber or does it have slide pins?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the caliper is a 2 piston caliper,checking to see if you got my answer on that caliper.If your not going to answer, put my question back out there, so someone can help me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I JUST NEED TO HELP WITH THIS
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I answered you on the other question you opened, I did not see this one

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you for helping me on that

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

You are welcome

Please remember to take the time to rate my answer, so I get credit for question