Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

2002 NO DUTRO. NO FUEL OUT OF PUMP

Customer Question

2002 HINO DUTRO . NO FUEL OUT OF PUMP
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
VIN: JHDHZ412000005614
NOT COMMON RAIL NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO FUEL COMING FROM PUMP TO INJECTOR - FUEL GOING BACK TO TANK FROM PUMP RETURN
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have no power to the fuel pump itself with this issue here the first thing that needs checked is to make sure that there is no damaged fuel pump wiring or fuel pump connections causing this fault here.I have seen damaged or corroded wiring to cause a fault like this here before needing repaired or replaced.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
AL THE WIRING AND RELAYS HAVE BEEN CHECKED
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Just to make sure I saw this correctly are you saying there is no battery power to the fuel pump and is this with the key on or when cranking over the engine?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.