Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

How are ya\]
, yes sir truck has mid 144 psid 230 fmi 5

Customer Question

Hi Dan how are ya\]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes sir truck has mid 144 psid 230 fmi 5 says electrical fault active i changed gas pedal,vecu which was programed by volvo left blinker assy right control assy even the engine brake lever truck will run for 10 min and then shut off.. new starter and new ignition switch\
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i did the deposit
\
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I cannot see your year or model of this vehicle here if you can post this,this will help.

In some cases a fault like this here can be caused by a faulty crank position sensor not sending an engine rpm signal after the vehicle has ran a short time.I have seen the crank sensor fail on several models before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here.I would have this sensor checked/tested to see if this is the cause of the fault here and if found to be the issue it will need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete