Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Check transmission light flashing on and off

Customer Question

Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The flashing light indicates a fault in the transmission and you will need to have the vehicle scanned to see what the fault is.

Another option is cycling the ignitiklon switch 2 times to get codes on the display, then 5 times to reset the codes. That is if that feature is turned on.

I'm an independent contractor paid on a per rating basis. Please rate above with a positve rating. Negative and no ratings means the site gets full value from deposit paid. I get nothing. Site charges because I answered.

All follow ups are free so please continue as needed, even if rating was made so I can continue to assist you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?