Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

02 w4500 brake booster light comes on
, light and

Customer Question

02 w4500 brake booster light comes on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: light and buzzer come on when I started in the morning turns off after 15 minutes. comes on going around turns or hit large bump on highway for about a minute and then shuts off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

There is a short in the wiring and the hard part is finding it.

I jave a document that I will post in how the system works and areas to check. I have to go through my files to locate it.

In the mean time, may I get the full VIN of the vehicle so I can get the wiring diagram for you as well? Thanks.