Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Quinn here. i have a 2007 f650 that the cruise/ idle up

Customer Question

Hello, ***** ***** Quinn here. i have a 2007 f650 that the cruise/ idle up function is not working most of the time.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: some times the cruise will work other not. the idle up function for the pto runs through the cruise. Thinking along the lines of wiring problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What engine do you have in this? Auto or manual transmission? What are all the features you lose? Just the idle up for the PTO or do you lose cruise for the highway as well? Air or hydraulic brakes?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy